From "Jeff Tapper" <j...@spoon.as>
Subject re: minor Validator improvment
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:35:35 GMT
There's a couple  of very minor issues I see:

1.      Method now take an array and returns a vector seems a little
inconsistent

I was debating changing the argument to a vector as well, but haven't yet
for two reasons:

a)      several developers I know will wrap their validator mxml in an
fx:Array tag, and im not sure you can do that with vectors (how would you
specify the datatype?)

b)      As the arguments are an Array of IValidators and the return is an
Array of ValidationResultEvents, the input and output aren't really
consistent.

2.      Anything using validateAll is likely to require changes. Most cases
just a type change but vector is missing SortOn method which array has and
that might be used.

True enough, and if enough people feel strongly about this, we can just add
a new method instead of replacing the existing one (not sure what to call it
though).  Personally, when using the validateAll method, I usually check the
length of the return, but don't use many other Array properties or methods.

Justin