From "Jeff Tapper" <j...@spoon.as>
Subject minor Validator improvement
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:41:37 GMT
In my whiteboard, I just checked in a minor change to the validator class,
so the ValidateAll method will return a Vector of ValidationResultEvent
instances, rather than a generic array.    Since the array cant contain
anything other than ValidationResultEvent instances, a vector makes more
sense.  Additionally, the strong typing allows for code hinting and compile
time checking of the results.

If anyone has a few minutes, I'd appreciate a quick code review and any
feedback.

Another change im contemplating is for the argument to be a Vector of
IValidator instances, rather than a generic array.

Thoughts?