From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Too much validation occurring in AdvancedDataGrid
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 20:54:40 GMT
Hi,

> Did you try the same scenario with the Spark DataGrid?
Just have and it also has issues  (on start first cell is validated 7 times and every other
cell twice). It's different issues to the mx ADG but I guess that's is to be expected.

I've added a sample to the whiteboard if you want to take a look.

>  More performance work has been done on that since it was suppose to replace
> mx:AdvancedDataGrid.
That great if you can use it. Until the spark datagrid is feature complete many projects have
no choice but to use the ADG datagrid. If you're working with an existing code base it can
be a lot of work to convert mx:ADG code to s:DG.

Thanks,
Justin