From "Mark Fuqua" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE][FLEX-7] package "org.apache.flex"
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 21:29:18 GMT
Reading the article below, seems I can vote, though it may not count and is
not [Bindable]

Sorry if I read it wrong and should be just watching.

1) +1
2) -1

Mark Fuqua

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Heidegger []
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 1:06 AM
Subject: [VOTE][FLEX-7] package "org.apache.flex"

I found that the discussion about the "org.apache.flex" package was not
finished and there is still the ISSUE Flex-7[1] open.

So I suggest that we start voting on that, please vote on following points:

  1) Keep the current package names in the first Apache Flex release 4.8
  2) Change the package names in the first major Apache release 5

Anything beyond that is too far in the future to discuss that now imho.

PS.: Please read about the apache voting process  [2] if you are not sure
what the options are.

View raw message