From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: asdoc comments for flash player and SDK version numbers
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:12:28 GMT
This stuff is important for the docs. I'm presuming people view the docs more than the code.

That said are Adobe committing the doc templates and task that use these?

I personally wouldn't like to see it removed unless there is a totally different URL for the
docs to go with each release (which still isn't ideal).

Tink

David Arno <david@davidarno.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 18:05 +1100, Justin Mclean wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Was looking though some of the framework code and noticed that a lot of method are
marked up with comments that are imported into documents re player version and the like.

>>  Here's a typical section.
>>      *  @langversion 3.0
>>      *  @playerversion Flash 9
>>      *  @playerversion AIR 1.1
>>      *  @productversion Flex 3
>>
>> Going forward when adding new methods what are the values we should use? Do we just
go with current versions like so: