From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject re: [Wiki] Getting Started
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 13:27:56 GMT
Thanks Martin. There's one thing I'd change, thought and that's the
reference to [Binding] within the other thread markers. [Binding] is used
solely within a [Vote] to signal PPMC votes. I'll go ahead and take that
out. I'll also change thread markers to All Caps as that seems to be the
usual style.

Rui