From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Status of the SVN import to
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:15:13 GMT
Carol, I assume you tested the import. How long did it take?   Could we break it up over several

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

-----Original message-----
From: Carol Frampton <>
To: David Arno <>, "" <>
Sent: Mon, Feb 13, 2012 18:33:49 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: Status of the SVN import to

I thought the answer from what they told me earlier was no but it was confirmed:

The whole ASF repo has to be read-only, not just your project I'm afraid.

On 2/13/12 1 :15PM, "David Arno" <<>>

Would it be worth asking Infrastructure to make it read-only during the week and doing it
sooner? I'm sure everyone would be prepared to put up with the minor inconvenience in order
to speed things up.