From Eugene Diana <edi...@myersinfosys.com>
Subject [RT] Design View in FlashBuilder
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:18:54 GMT
Last night at the Boston meeting I was surprised to see that almost none of
the participants take advantage of the Design View (which Adobe will drop
from FB)…as a relative beginner, I find it quick and easy to build a screen
(we have many in our app, and it is very data-driven)…what am I missing?
What method is easier than simply dragging the components to the spot where
you want them, aligned and sized the way you want?

Thanks much,

Eugene