From "Dimitri k." <k...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:10:08 GMT

>> >The biggest news from Adobe was that the next major release of Flash
>> >builder
>> >will not have Flex support.
>>
>> Can you elaborate on this? Now I'm using Flex to create mobile apps in
>> FB4.6, this will not be possible in the future?? I don't understand this
>> comment at all.

Here's a recording of the meeting:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20432301
I found 2 mentions: 0:25:29 and 0:42:48

I hope the Flash whitepaper that Mike Chambers is currently writing and that
should be available next week (or the one after) will provide some clarity.
The speaker seems to be not that confident about what he knows IMHO...

Dimitri K.