From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Committing to Trunk
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 01:15:15 GMT
Hi there.

> Now that Carol has gotten the trunk populated, I was wondering if we need to wait until
the Mustella tests are in before committing to trunk?
Just as an aside I've selected those issues as it was something that could be easily verified
without Mustella (ie no real framework code changes). I'm not sure that Mustella would actually
be able to test those patches in any meaningful way. Until we get our hands on it hard to
say.

> On another note, have we decided on a standard process for committing to trunk?
Well for lower risk smaller changes I'm all for CTR, for larger higher risk changes RTC may
be more suitable. I'm sure anyone who's a  committers can use their judgment on a case by
case basis?

We also need to have a discussion about how we get a nightly build set up and if we  build
the framework when changes are submitted to SVN?

Thanks,
Justin