From Chuck Mastrandrea <Chuck.Mastrand...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:49:32 GMT
I agree that color is a central part of a logo's identity, so I'd suggest sticking with the
one multicolor version. If there's desire to sub-categorize the logo (e.g. AIR, mobile), perhaps
we could use separate small graphics or text that overlay the original logo in some way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:34 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Flex logo colors

I was a bit upset when I started reading this thread this morning about changing the colors
of the selected logo.  For me, the color(s) are a huge influence in what logos I like.  That
said, I really like the multi-colored version, better than the original blue one, and I agree
with Bertrand that we should pick one logo and not leave choices.

Carol