From "Michael A. Labriola" <>
Subject RE: Testing Framework Site Update
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:44:23 GMT
>My understanding (needs verification) is that we used a tool that matched the output of
flash.trace.Trace to the debugline opcodes in a SWF and that is the code >coverage number.
 Unless I'm missing something, that is  sufficient, and the example above would not show 100%

Thanks Alex, please verify when you can as this is not my understanding. One side note, even
in the much better case you describe that would still be line coverage and I would us to improve
our technique there over time.

View raw message