From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Testing Framework Site Update
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:07:46 GMT
>Hey Mike,
>
>I remember you talking about generating test stubs for all the framework classes last
year on the Spoon list. Did you ever manage to finish this?
>And if so, do you think that these stubs are still something that can be of value?
>
>cheers,
>
>Roland

Not 100% finished but also not of the same value anymore. We were doing this as we could not
refactor the architecture to enable testing at the time but needed some way to ensure patches
weren't breaking the core framework. It was a solution for a very particular problem that
I think we can now solve in a better way.

Mike