From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Testing Framework Site Update
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:06:32 GMT
>Are those "surgical changes" in your whiteboard space? Sounds extremely valuable.

There predate Apache. The ideas may, in some cases, be valuable, however, we are now operating
under different constraints to in many places I was proposing changes only because of those
limitations. Example, in several cases we were working around auto-generated compiler code
as, at the time, Adobe indicated they were not in any way interested in discussing compiler
changes. Now, I would prefer to make those changes the right way in the compiler.

That's why I am thinking that it makes more sense to look at these differently for our new
set of rules.

Mike