From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:55:48 GMT
>I've done many applications that are SEO compliant using Flex. In my blog I've even outlines
a few ways to do this, however there was never something within the framework that fully supported
this. I ended up having to make >a bunch of extra logic to make this work, but it was possible.

Wasn't arguing if you could. More that it always seemed to be Flex was the realm of apps and,
in my experience with the ones I have worked on, didn't have the same requirements for SEO.
Always seemed when this requirements was in play it was something straddling the border of
what I think of as an application and a rich functional web site.

Mike