From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 02:06:12 GMT
>I totally buy that requirement.  And I think Mike Labriola at one time got some sort of
commitment from Adobe for this particular use.  I know it was before the big 'change' but
maybe he can comment on that.

There was rumor of allowing some use of AIR for Linux as part of the development kit but not
actually having a production version... honestly, not much ever came of it. For flexunit we
just run in a virtual frame buffer so we can be sort of headless. I had a prototype running
on tamarin, which is great for business logic, but most people eventually try to test things
that inherit from the UI layer of flash... so it becomes useless