From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Committing to Trunk
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:37:24 GMT
>Now that Carol has gotten the trunk populated, I was wondering if we need to wait until
the Mustella tests are in before committing to trunk? The reason I ask is I know that there's
been some patches submitted to the JIRA >tickets and it would be nice to start getting
work committed.

>On another note, have we decided on a standard process for committing to trunk? For instance
is +1 voting on the ML the Apache version of code reviews - I hope not since that seems like
it'd be too slow and cumbersome. Also, >without waiting for Mustella how do we test code
before committing?

>If there is a process already I'm sure it's documented somewhere and I'm just missing
it, but I figured I'd start this dialog now before the backlog of patches gets too large to
maintain.

Jun,

Thanks for asking. I was looking at the same thing today for Justin's patch.

Mike