From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Signed RSL from Apache
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:17:29 GMT
>wouldn't that be essentially the same as them "blessing" our framework, which is something
they were unwilling to do in the first place?  From what I remember, that is the entire beef
they had -- they didn't want to say that our >framework was worthy of an RSL, unless it
went through their security review first.

It's a little different in that, we would simply be asking that they are acknowledging something
is an official release from Apache, not that our bits should be cached in the player, just
the hashes of the official bits. I do not think this is practical or that they will do so...
just saying it is one way to solve the issue if they were interested