From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:46:41 GMT
>Well, even the descriptors have to be described in bytecode, and Falcon goes straight to
the equivalent bytecode instead of an intermediate step of generated AS.
>I implemented a new descriptor system for both MX and Spark components in Falcon, but
it needs vetting and testing.

Sure, that is fine. My larger point is that I do not believe MXML should directly translate
into object instantiation and configuration so much as description of the declared objects.
Descriptions can be modified, instantiations are much harder.

Mike