From "Michael A. Labriola" <>
Subject RE: How to check out and compile Apache Flex SDK in Flash Builder
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 04:04:45 GMT
>Can we just make the build script download the required compilers, etc? The issue is basically
hosting in our repo and redistributing if the license is not compatible so that should solve
our problem right?

With Spoon, we basically had people downloading the Adobe SDK, overlaying ours and then building
along the lines of what Justin was doing.  We can probably do as you suggest, but we will
need to host them somewhere. They are checked in as source (I believe) not as binaries into
Adobe's repo, so we can't source them from there.

View raw message