From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: How to check out and compile Apache Flex SDK in Flash Builder
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 04:00:34 GMT
>>The mentors responded in another thread that binaries required to make builds are fine
so for example compc/mxmlc or requires SWCs are fine to have in SVN as long as the binaries
have the right licenses.

>Which might be a problem. From my recollection of fighting this with spoon, much of the
compiler code is under the Adobe license, not the MPL, so I am not sure how that will play
out here.

And what I meant by that is: I am not sure if the license for even the compiler binaries is
appropriate for checkin.

Mike