From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Rsl style loading of dependencies from a module
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 23:24:10 GMT
>Got it. I wrote this for a client already. Let me see if this is something that we can
contribute.

Which is another way of saying, feel free to assign this to me :)
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.