From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] Documentation (split from: Awesome User Experience)
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 03:51:12 GMT

>>I guess I can contact the people at Adobe I have been working with and see if this
is possible.

Rui,

Do so and I will use my contacts as well. Let's see if we can get them to donate the work
to date.

Mike

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.