From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:39:51 GMT
>>That's too bad because we are running into issues with file system path length limitations
on Windows in our local Perforce workspace, even with our root in C:\.perforce.

Yes, it sure is.
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.