From "Michael A. Labriola" <>
Subject RE: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:52:28 GMT
> Having said that, running Flexmojos 4 with FlexUnit and coverage is pretty painless on
>I have had pretty many problems running AIR tests (for air specific  code) on linux.

Also remember that, so far as I know, Adobe AIR for linux is not under development so we won't
be able to run unit tests on the AIR framework if we use a linux build server

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.
View raw message