From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] Documentation (split from: Awesome User Experience)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:44:27 GMT
>>I'm curious how Open-Source projects handle the localization of documentation.

Before Adobe started the process of donating Flex to Apache, Spoon was working with them to
open the localization of the framework and eventually docs to the community. We can see if
Adobe is willing to donate any of the work done so far.

Mike

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.