From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:41:26 GMT
>>As it's a sizable chunk of code (I assume), note that this requires a code grant from
whoever owns that code, see http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt - nothing complicated
but provenance and >>donation must be documented.

Bertrand,

I am the original author of most of it. Mind if I ping you off list to learn more?

Mike

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.