From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:49:58 GMT
By the way: Are any of you using other testing tools beside a unit testing suite and mock tests?
VIsual testing (pixel comparsion?)
  or so? Just out of curiosity.

>>Yes, although mustella does a lot of those things too so we should figure out the
borders
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.