From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:35:23 GMT
Not sure how the logistics of this would work, however, if we wanted to bring FlexUnit into
the fold, I would be willing to donate all of the code to Apache directly. Right now it is
MIT license.

-----Original Message-----
From: Piotr Kawiak [mailto:piotr.kawiak@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:27 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?

What about test reports? If there are two test frameworks used then I guess one either have
to somehow merge the results or live with a set of two reports?
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.