From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] From Singletons to Unit-testable code
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:28:26 GMT
>>Given some sort of native dependency management in the framework, do we really need
styles?

There is some overlap. The biggest problem is the hierarchical nature of styling adds some
complexity.

Mike
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.