From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] From Singletons to Unit-testable code
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:27:38 GMT
>>My simple mind just can't understand why we need a sophisticated multi-step plan or
full dependency injection.  Why can't a simpler substitution pattern do the job?

Alex, first, I am not sure what you think is involved in the injection solution, but I am
not sure it is more complicated. To me, in many ways, it seems simpler. We can discuss when
I check something in
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.