From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] From Singletons to Unit-testable code
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:32:33 GMT
>The dependency injection requires to rewrite a lot without having unit test on the way.
I think at the end of mentioned process we could simply switch to a DI model.

To me it looks like the opposite. I think the amount of rewrite here would be more than injecting
dependencies. Just my thoughts though

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.