From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] From Singletons to Unit-testable code
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 20:20:46 GMT
>>when thinking about unit testing of Flex components I got a strong argument against
it due to the heavy use of Singletons throughout the project. I think I might have a good
refactoring path to ease the transition >>from the current code to a code that might
be easier manageable.

Or, if you were going to go through all of that refactoring, you could use a dependency injection
rather than service locator pattern

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.