From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Starting with the Whiteboard Code
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:02:57 GMT
>Well, we think of them as unit tests because, unfortunately, our units are very large.
 :-)

Ah yes, just redefine unit and then we have unit tests. If we also redefine poor coupling,
good startup performance, and small size to mean different things as well, then we are 100%
done.

A unit test has a meaning and I don't think redefining it is the right approach to solving
the problem,
Mike

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.