From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flex white paper on ADC
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 01:19:00 GMT
Hi there,

The white paper s far clearer than previous statements from Adobe, perhaps later than I liked
but it will certainly help the wider Flex community. I'm certainly less concerned about a
few things including Flash Builder's future.

The white paper also mentions that FalconJS will be donated after Falcon. So given the release
data of Falcon that would be about a year away. Is there anyway Adobe can involve the community
in this project  earlier that that? There is certainly is a lot of interest and people want
to contribute towards this.

Thanks,
Justin