From Erik Lundgren <e...@lndgrn.se>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:56:09 GMT

28 feb 2012 kl. 00.44 skrev Alex Harui:

> But allowing different units in CSS and trying our best to get a better sense of the
density might still be worth it.

I really don't have a good strategy. The browser or the player doesn't expose the low level
apis. If you can't do it programatic you would need to maintain some sort of device library.
If you don't want to do that maybe you should employ some other strategy – like making sure
it is easy to pass configuration values around your app tree, making compilation for different
targets as easy as possible.

/Erik