From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Committing to Trunk
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:30:01 GMT
Now that Carol has gotten the trunk populated, I was wondering if we need to wait until the
Mustella tests are in before committing to trunk? The reason I ask is I know that there's
been some patches submitted to the JIRA tickets and it would be nice to start getting work
committed.

On another note, have we decided on a standard process for committing to trunk? For instance
is +1 voting on the ML the Apache version of code reviews - I hope not since that seems like
it'd be too slow and cumbersome. Also, without waiting for Mustella how do we test code before
committing?

If there is a process already I'm sure it's documented somewhere and I'm just missing it,
but I figured I'd start this dialog now before the backlog of patches gets too large to maintain.

Thanks.