From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:04:49 GMT
Maybe a good idea from marketing point of view if the spoon guys
contact JetBrains (IntelliJ) / PowerFlasher (FDT) teams and ask them about their commitment
to support
Apache Flex.

(I hope i'm not out of line here, but from what i understood is that Spoon is also about marketing
etc.)

It would be great for the community if we can tell technical decision makers on big projects
that in the future we don't have to maintain Flex Projects in notepad :-)

Could also be a strong Marketing message for Flex if those very intelligent ide's are committed
to support Flex

On Feb 15, 2012, at 5:49 PM, Jeff Tapper wrote:

> Don’t forget that Flashbuilder isn’t the only commercially available IDE for
> flex.  Lots of other good products out there

Met vriendelijke groet,

Arnoud Bos
Artim interactive

E  arnoud@artim-interactive.nl