From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:10:39 GMT
Hi,

> However, I think you can branch what's there, make your changes in trunk and
> we can cut the parity release from the branch.  I'm not an SVN expert, but I
> think we can control what revisions get integrated into the parity branch.

I think you mean tag which is a named snapshot of an SVN revision.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch04s06.html

(However branch and tags are basically the same thing in SVN.)

But even without a tag you can check via version number by revision number or from a certain
date.

It's as simple as:
svn checkout -revision {2012-02-23}

For more details info see: