From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting for patch submissions
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:46:01 GMT
Hi,

> the coding conventions of Flex SDK are sometimes harmful in that they don't
> distinguish between the purpose and style
I agree (mostly). Everyone has their own ideas to how code should be formatted and consensus
would be hard.

Personally for example I much prefer the "one true brace" style for brackets and prefer tabs
over spaces but the SDK is not coded that way.

We have to live with what we currently have and that's formatted in a particular style which
we should try to stick to.

However I'm sure if enough people feel strongly about as aspect of it can be changed.

Thanks,
Justin