From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Printing from Flex
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 22:56:08 GMT
Other choices that may not be well-known for the backend.

(1) Apache POI has the ability to produce PPT and PPTX. http://poi.apache.org/

(2) Apache ODF Toolkit (incubating) will produce ODF. http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/

Both these projects help with reading Office files as well.

Regards,
Dave