From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 01:24:52 GMT
Hi,

I've created a new branch of the framework directory called "localechanges". If there's no
further objections I'll check in the changes to that branch. Once we have the full code donation
from Adobe I'll merge it back into trunk.

If anyone wants to use this branch they will need to switch to it.

In Flex Builder you can right click on the frameworks directory select "Team" then "Switch
to another Tag/Branch/Revision..." and either select or enter this URL as the "To URL"
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/branches/localechanges

From a terminal window:
cd to the frameworks directory
svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/branches/localechanges .