From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Minor issue with current build scripts
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:20:49 GMT
Hi,

> Should we hold off fixing  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-23 ?
>
> Last I heard, there was no decision on whether Adobe would donate TLF to
> ASF.

I don't think the issue is will they donatate it or not. The framework currently uses it.
The issue is that the build script currently uses an old (and potentially buggy) version of
it.

From memory there a memory leak directly related to using OSMF 1.0 in Flex video players.
(It's probably in the Adobe bug base somewhere).

I can't see any reason not to try and fix it but perhaps that's just me?

Justin