From Fil <fili...@dipisa.net>
Subject Re: [discussion]Thoughts on immediate future of Flex
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 11:55:22 GMT
I totally agree with you.
Flex is definetly the winner at the moment in terms of features and i think it is good to
continue to develop this project but moving out quickly from the flashplayer.
javafx already added th fxml that is similar to mxml and it won t take long to have the same
features than flex plus the stability and performance of java.
so i think the priority here is to seat down and find the best and fast solution to change
target.

Filippo