From Duane Nickull <>
Subject Re: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:20:05 GMT
It used to.  To understand how the system works, watch this video:

And this video:

The second one is more important and it start around the 6 minute mark
(not sure why Adobe never trimmed it).

I honestly think that after watching these, you will all agree there is
nothing that belongs on an SDK discussion list WRT SEO.  It is simply not

President & COO
Adobe LiveCycle ES Consultant Services
Blog |
Twitter | @Uberity @duanechaos

On 12-02-27 10:57 AM, "Omar Gonzalez" <> wrote:

>On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Left Right <>
>> ... and white
>> text on white background with postion: absolute top -1000px has a better
>> chance to affect the crawler than that thing does...
>That also has a high chance of getting you blacklisted off of search
>engines. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do this.
>Omar Gonzalez
>Apache Flex PPMC Member

View raw message