From Duane Nickull <du...@uberity.com>
Subject Re: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:20:05 GMT
It used to.  To understand how the system works, watch this video:

http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2009/01/flash-search-engine-optimization.ht
ml

And this video:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-evangelists-duane-nickull/seo-secrets-techn
ology-and-magic-behind-flash/

The second one is more important and it start around the 6 minute mark
(not sure why Adobe never trimmed it).

I honestly think that after watching these, you will all agree there is
nothing that belongs on an SDK discussion list WRT SEO.  It is simply not
needed.

Duane

√úberity.com
President & COO