From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:08:06 GMT

On 2/26/12 11:44 AM, "Duane Nickull" <> wrote:

> Search engines have the technology to do this but do not use it. I ran
> some tests over an 18 month period.  This video shows the original
> FLashRunner
I would think they gave up because it didn't work well for Flex apps.  I
think it could be within the realm of this project to:

1) find ways to make it easy to sniff a SWF for searchable text
2) provide a tool to search engine companies to sniff the SWF.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message