From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject trunk frameworks directory has been loaded !!
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 03:30:44 GMT
Our dumpfile was just loaded so the frameworks directory is now in place, with history, in
trunk:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/trunk/frameworks/

I've done a comparison of these files with the ones in the Adobe repository, and other than
one file which I knew got truncated in the dumpfile and I just fixed, everything else is a
match.  I did a quick scan of the properties and they look ok but they may need to be tweaked
here and there.

Please make sure you've configured your Subversion client per the instructions in the "Configuring
the Subversion Client"section  in  (http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html).
In particular, make sure you understand how subversion handles line endings and you've added
http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt  to the bottom of your ~/.subversion/config file.
 Files should be stored in the repository with native line endings.

I will be OOO until Wednesday. When I get back I will figure out how to get a few of the Flex
file types, like .mxml and .as, added to svn-eol-style.txt.  For now, you may want to add
them into your subversion config file by hand.

Carol