From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Testing Framework Site Update
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:25:35 GMT

On 2/17/12 9:59 AM, "Michael A. Labriola" <>

> FlexUnit won't be able to support that as nothing about the Marshall Plan is a
> unit. It is running a whole additional application in a whole additional
> domain. It is sort of the antithesis of what FlexUnit is trying to accomplish.
Yes the Marshall Plan is not about units, but I assume there is some vision
for how to do "integration testing" or "functional testing".  I thought
FlexUnit had the ability to do more than just "unit tests". Or do you think
we can ship a valid release just by unit tests?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message