From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Status of the SVN import to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:07:41 GMT
Just got this back from the infrastructure team.  Not the news I was
hoping to hear.

--

Carol, the issue we have with loads especially large ones is that we have
make SVN read-only for all committers so as to prevent issues with our

I will schedule it for this weekend coming.  A time to be confirmed.