From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [RT] From Singletons to Unit-testable code
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 07:09:18 GMT

On 2/7/12 10:49 PM, "Martin Heidegger" <mh@leichtgewicht.at> wrote:

> Uhm, how can folks help you?

Someday, after we get all the code in and test suites running, I hope to
spend 2 days/week on my whiteboard re-write, 3 on shorter term improvements
that folks want including reviewing commits and patches.  We'll see if that
actually happens or not.

I expect at the early stages of my whiteboard work, there will be lots of
discussion around whether folks like my implementation strategy.  Once that
gets settled on, it will be a matter of pulling relevant code from the
current SDK and turning it into useful entities in the whiteboard, and
everyone who is a committer can pitch in.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team